|Appearances:||The Mark of Nimueh|
To Kill the King
The Once and Future Queen
The Castle of Fyrien
Queen of Hearts
The Coming of Arthur
His Father's Son
Lancelot du Lac
Before Guinevere Pendragon became Queen, she lived in a small house, which she used to share with her father, Tom. It's a simple house. It has a bed, a table, and a few shelves and drawers. Gwen and Elyan were born and raised in this house. During the several years, many significant occurrences have happened here. Gwen eventually left this house and resided in the palace after being crowned Queen of Camelot. In A Lesson In Vengeance, Tyr Seward's house looks a lot like Gwen's old house which he shared with his mother until his death later in the episode.
Significant Events during the ShowEdit
- Tom was introduced in the house.
- Merlin used magic for healing purposes for the first time here.
- Tom became ill in this house.
- Arthur stayed there when he was posing as Sir William.
- Arthur learned humility and respect for the everyday lives of peasants while staying as a guest in Gwen's house.
- Arthur and Gwen kissed for the first time in this house.
- Merlin hid from the palace guards in the house.
- Gwen was abducted from her house.
- Arthur proposed to Gwen in the house, and gave Gwen her engagement ring.
- Lancelot presented Gwen with the enchanted bracelet while visiting her at her home.
- Gwen leaves the house when Arthur has her exiled from Camelot.
- It is unknown if this house will make any more appearances in the show now that Gwen is Queen, as she is reside in the castle with her husband, Arthur.
- Elyan has never been seen to have lived in the house after his return to Camelot. But he has hidden in the house during Morgana's first reign.
- Because of his status as a knight, Elyan lives in the castle.
- After season 1 the set department extended the house.